BARNES UNLEADED. UNFAILING. UNBEATABLE.

Products You Can Count On - Every Time

Guns & Ammo Talks With Barnes On The 300 Blackout

The 300 Blackout is the new kid on the block and still has many skeptics. Guns & Ammo’s Joseph von Benedikt contacted Barnes – as Barnes manufactures the best 300 Blackout bullet on the market – to get some insight on what this little cartridge is all about.

Check out the article here and learn the advantages of handloading for the 300 Blackout.

gunsandammo

6 Responses to “Guns & Ammo Talks With Barnes On The 300 Blackout”

1. Sherwin Santos says:

YES, I drank the Kool Aid and it’s awesome….it’s the only caliber I’ll use for my AR(love 30cal bullets)….can I have more Kool-Aid, please!

2. Keith Fauci says:

This may be a stupid question but can issued the 300 blackout in my AR 10 chamber for 308 or my Remington 700 chambered for 308

3. bbullets says:

No, the 300 Blackout and the 308 Winchester are two different cartridges.

4. Karl says:

Bought one. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

5. david says:

Yep, same here. Built my 300BO SBR 2 years ago with the AAC 762SDN6. This is by far my favorite hunting rifle. I’ve shot everything from squirrels and rabbits to hogs and whitetail. Surprised myself even when I used to plink at 500yard steel targets. Used the JBM ballistic tables to ensure accuracy.
    I would like to see a 300grn bullet from Barnes, a 300-300, yeah!

6. Jerry says:

Just got my first 300 Blackout in a AAC Upper and Built a lower and added a pistol Buffer Tube. So far love the 300. I reload so have lots of 223 Brass and can easily resize them to 300 Blackout. I like the 30 calibre bullet and also like the idea of being able to use them in an M4 Rifle. I am Retired Military and the M4 is one of my favorite firearms. Great Potential for hunting and shooting fun.